Through recent years Iran’s tourism is growing and growing which has led to easier regulations and rules in the case of visa and you have to pay attention to some factors related to visa and how you can actually get Iran visa, here are some ;
- Your passport must have at least 6 months validity to apply for Iran visa
- The Tourist visa gives to the permission to stay in Iran for 30 days
- Tourist visa can be extended twice at the Police Offices of Foreign Aliens of most of the big cities in Iran like Tehran,Shiraz,Isfahan,Yazd and Tabriz
- It is mandatory to have an insurance to travel to Iran, you can get one prior to your arrival or at the airport if you require visa on arrival (VOA), Notes that the insurance of your MasterCard or Visa credit card can sometimes cover you. In that case, you simply need to print the insurance notice, mentioning your dates of travel and clearly stating Iran as your destination
- Completing a visa form in order to get authorization number for collecting your visa(for more information check iranvisaservice.com, we will ease the whole process for you)
Do I need visa for Iran?
Tourist/visitors in order to visit Iran must obtain a visa from one of the Iranian diplomatic missions, embassies or consulates unless they come from one of the visa exempt countries or countries eligible for a visa on arrival. Women must have Islamic head cover, scarf, long sleeves (hijab in general). Citizens of Israel are totally banned from entry to Iran. Dual citizens of both Iran and another country will be counted as citizens of Iran when visiting, and must have an Iranian passport. This covers all those that their mother or father or husband are Iranian or children Iranian who are born aboard.
. In November 2018, the head of Iran’s Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts, and Tourism Organization (ICHTO) announced that the country will no longer stamp or put stickers to passports of foreign tourists in a bid to ease their concerns about traveling to other countries after leaving Iran due to us sanctions.
Citizens of the following 11 countries can visit Iran without a visa
|Armenia 90 days within 180 days||Malaysia 15 days|
|Azerbaijan 30 days||Oman 30 days|
|Bolivia 30 days||Syria 90 days within 180 days|
|Egypt 20 days||Turkey 3 months|
|Georgia 45 days||Venezuela 15 days|
|Lebanon 30 days|