Some important points to remember for Iran visa service
- The information given in your visa application form must exactly be the same as the information in your passport.
- Your CV does not need to be highly detailed. Just send us the gist of the information about your academic and professional background.
- The passport image that you send us must be clear with high quality.
- The Embassy or Consulate that you choose in the application form will be where they issue your visa. Consider, it can be difficult to change this embassy or consulate, so please ensure you are choosing the right one.
- Check the Embassy or Consulate website to ensure you have the correct documents specifically required by that Embassy or Consulate. Fortunately, in some Embassies you can follow your visa issuance process all the way by email or post services.
- You are allowed to stay in Iran for 30 days on a Tourist Visa. However, it is the MFA in Tehran that decides how many days you are allowed to stay in Iran. Visa extensions are possible.
- The validity of your visa is three months since it is issued, however you are only allowed to stay in Iran for the dates you have specified on your application form, unless you extend your visa.
- The visa process will usually take 3-5 working days for non-US, UK and Canada citizens and 4-6 weeks for US, UK and Canada citizens.
- Under no circumstances, Israeli citizens are allowed to obtain Iranian visa or to enter Iran.
- Journalists, politicians and political activists might have some problems getting visas. If this may gave effect on you, please contact us for further information.
- It is important to note that when you enter Iran you have obey obey all the laws of the country, even if that such laws do not exist in your home land. Please check with your Department of Foreign Affairs for all information on law differences between your country and Iran.
- All the information provided above, especially those related to fees and time frames for visa processing might change overnight, although we will do our best to keep the information on this website up to date, yet we encourage you to check out with your local Embassy or Consulate for probable recent changes.